Come follow Andy & I on our new blog!
just click here
: )

Music that is good


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Chris turned twenty-four!

Last weekend Chris and I headed to Syracuse with Michelle's friend Cara, and met up with Michelle, her hubby Kurtis, mama & papa Craig, and Katie Round.. oh! and Baxter ( :

We went to Park City:



Me, Michelle (Chris' sister), Katie Round (center), and Cara


I tried on a $500,000 ring!


Then Salt Lake City:




Walking around the temple


The group

Then Celebrated the next day my handsome boy's birthday:

WHAT A WEEKEND!
Oh yeah... and then there was THIS unexpected guest...

the oh-so-sexy mexi-stache...

2 comments:

  1. lauren, your blog is so cute! I love blogs.
    That's a nice ring. were you able to convince anyone to get it for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY WORD!
    first, that ring is outrageous and huge and beautiful and wooowwww. how does wearing more than a house feel?
    second, i beyond adore the fact that you listen to rachel yamagata and ingrid michaelson. you are certainly number one in my book for having such great taste.
    <3, angela

    ReplyDelete