Come follow Andy & I on our new blog!
just click here
: )

Music that is good


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, April 25, 2009

When in Ohio...

Life with the chub.
ADORABLE

I love little Wyatt Emerson.
wyatt looks just like my sister and her hubby

He is the cutest thing ever.
I am in auntie love

Ohio has been extremely sunny and I can feel the difference in humidity compared to Utah, although I am told that "this is nothing..."
Humidity sort of scares me.
It has been so nice spending time with my sister and helping her out with the baby, and giving Clark a break.
Oh yeah.. and they have three ferrets.
I guess they all are sort of naughty... even Roxy.

hahaha, I guess that's what people in Ohio do...
Roxy, Gus (gus), and Jack.
they look like little otters.
they're way fun.
Gus-Gus is the fatty of the bunch and is a little bit naughty. He was named after the mouse off of Cinderella and it fits him perfectly.

I've also noticed, and my sister has pointed out that people are "larger" here than on the West Coast.
I started to get into the "bigger is better" mentality when my sister welcomed me off the plane by us making our traditional "sisterly chocolate chip cookies"
I forgot to half the recipe so a huge hunk of cookie dough ended up in the freezer, and we have been living it up.
But, healthy days are ahead.
After all, SWIMSUIT SEASON is around the corner.
Helllooo produce and other yummy whole foods.
Even though I am having so much fun out here, I still miss MY baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment