Come follow Andy & I on our new blog!
just click here
: )

Music that is good


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, May 25, 2009

the way we get by

so, i went to singles ward yesterday after being in Ohio for a month lol...
THE smallest ward that I have ever been to. hahaha.
like half the size of one of byu's wards & that constitutes pretty much all of the LDS students in Columbus.
And I met this rad group of guys.
todd, eric, sean, jared, justin, stan, aaron, and ?
They introduced me to green rivers, and waterfalls.
WHAT A BLAST.

Eric went to go scope out the depth, to see if it was deep enough to jump in. Sean being the loving friend that he is helped him down.The seven foot giant could stand up, so i guess everyone figured that 6 feet is a good depth to jump from 15 feet into. haha

Everyone jumped in... even me with a little coaxing. haha. there was no shore. Getting out was quite the challenge... I had the brilliant idea of using a towel as a rope, and so that helped all the guys get out. However Eric and I took the road less traveled and got out on somebody's personal dock, sprinted through their backyard in our suits, ran across a bridge of traffic and went back down to the water. haha

I like this. waterfalls are gorrgggeeeoouuuss!

That night I headed back over there and was introduced to this wonderful contraption: the magic bullet.
I LOVE BLUEBERRY SMOOTHIES : ) delish.
[[sorry i don't have pics from party part two]]

1 comment:

  1. Lauren Ball. I miss you so so much. I love your blog and it looks like you are having a BLAST! I love you!

    ReplyDelete