Come follow Andy & I on our new blog!
just click here
: )

Music that is good


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, September 17, 2009

more beans.

When I was a baby... I was a CHUNK.


30 LBS. at 6 months, I was hefty by any terms.
You can only guess what my first sentence was...

MORE BEANS!

haha ohmygoodness...
this past week I have rekindled my love for beans.


CONS:
They sort of have a bad rap ..

beans, beans the magical fruit,
the more you eat the more you toot.
the more you toot,
the better you feel
SO LETS HAVE BEANS FOR EVERY MEAL


Thank you elementary school for my nutritional knowledge.
Yes, they have fiber...
if you're used to only big macs and fries then maybe you'll experience some of the aforementioned side effects.


Back to the PROs list:
They are so delicious, versatile, annndd are a nutritional powerhouse.
Full of protein, fiber and double as a vegetable (not to mention that eating 2 cups/wk reduces your chances of diabetes by 40%).

9 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD EAT BEANS
http://www.blissplan.com/wellness-fitness/the-benefits-of-beans-9-reasons-why-you-should-eat-beans/

Some of my favorites:
Black Beans
-make a delicious addition to burritos & salads
White Beans
-mix them into soup/ spoon them over a baked potato

More beans?

http://www.self.com/fooddiet/blogs/healthybites/2009/09/recipe-roundup-beans-beans.html


ps: I WANT TO LIVE HERE

pps: got a gym membership yesterday to get my booty in shape. : )
ran 3 miles.
I decided that i am going to make myself become addicted to running.
What a wonderful vice... to NEED to run.


No comments:

Post a Comment