Come follow Andy & I on our new blog!
just click here
: )

Music that is good


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, November 27, 2009

california fall.

i think i'm in love.

i like this whole being home thing.

we headed out this afternoon and took family pictures.

it was literally raining leaves & absolutely picture perfect.

My sister Kristin & I snuck these few with my camera while the photographer was getting the

boys.

I was put in charge this year of the wardrobe styling, and I think they are going to turn out

smoking hot.








The orchard was behind the cutest little ranch home.
I WANT a mini-farm much like the one that they had.
[Put in a good word for santa for me ( : ]
The most friendly horse, billy goats and a handful of chickens.
perfection.




1 comment:

  1. Your styling looks awesome.
    And a mini farm looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete