Come follow Andy & I on our new blog!
just click here
: )

Music that is good


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, November 20, 2009

under the mistletoe

1) andy & i went to home depot the other day & are now the proud parents of:
A VENUS FLY TRAP & assorted other plants + pots.
we planted each of the plants and their new home is in his kitchen window.
home-y. i know. ha. We also picked up a Christmas-y tablecloth. (I figured that I had to act quickly! Anding was talking about getting a CAMO tablecloth!!! haha) It is looking less and less like a bachelor pad by the second. haaaa.

2) i made persimmon cookies yesterday. They are absolutely delicious and use less fat since the fruit takes the place of alot of butter. ( : mmm they taste like the holidays. If you want to make some I can drop some persimmons by, WE HAVE TONS!


3)Andy has gotten me addicted to home alone. Yes, obsessed. ps. I just realized the updated creeper in the first picture. I didn't know that he was there at first, but I like. RIP MJ. I feel so festive watching these two movies and cuddling up which brings me to...


4)BLANKETS and CUDDLING! The cold has come, even though the sun is still shining, it at least feels cold. haha. For christmas, I made Andy a huge fleece tie blanket with this bear + moose pattern (simliar to the one on the bottom) backed with a faint camo. It is GORGEOUS and comfy and all things good. So good in fact, that I couldn't wait until Christmas to give it to him. We broke it in last night and it is "the best blanket ever" according to andy. That's one thing that I'm not good at surprises... or maybe delaying gratification. I just can't wait to give presents!!! Luckily, he's has lots more coming. haha. I'm rationing the rest.





5) I've been listening to Christmas Music... NONSTOP. I am obssessed. 98.9. It will change your life.
Oh, I just LOVE the holidays.


No comments:

Post a Comment