Come follow Andy & I on our new blog!
just click here
: )

Music that is good


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, July 30, 2009

when it becomes too much

Andy and I just MIGHT be spending a little too much time together...

we are starting to look alike!!!
hahaha gross.

Here's what we've been up to:

Newport Beach trip

The Tuckers, Bogenschutz, Lees, a Parker (tyson ha), a Beatty (Stacey), Wrights, where all there ready to party... SO much fun : )

While we were there.. we also picked up some "souvenirs"...
CRABS, AND OTHER STUFF
from Joe's Crab Shack. haha

I discovered this beauty from cupcakesandcashmere.blogspot.com and ohmygoodness, FELL IN LOVE. Trader Joe's sells pizza dough for $1.29. Andy & I especially like the whole wheat variety... All you do is let it rest. roll it out. top it off. throw it in the oven... Ours looked like this: DELICIOUS. this is the beginning of TUESDAY PIZZA NIGHTS. I like making my own so you have control putting what you want on it... you can make it as healthy or unhealthy as you want : ) ENJOY.





Andy and I have also been playing alot of volleyball and a little bit of tennis... We have found a new sport there and have started training immediately...
CHICKEN FIGHTING
with Parker and Dani.
Dani tried using mind games by explaining that she used to have tournaments when she played water polo, and that she was hesitant to fight because she was just worried about me...
a few seconds into the first round, 'Wow. You're strong"
Thats right... PARKER AND DANI, watch out.

OH! and andy is playing church softball... haha. It's playoffs now so I've been the cheerleader in the stands. Seriously screaming, and everyone else is silent. haha. Its fun watching all of the home runs. Thats right, he's pretty much a stud. Im sure you can tell from that picture, thank you google. I should probably bring my camera to a game...





No comments:

Post a Comment