Come follow Andy & I on our new blog!
just click here
: )

Music that is good


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, August 14, 2009

of all the fish in the sea...

Andy, being the mountain man that he is was insistent that I go fishing with him.
His friend Brian lives on a huge piece of property complete with a river behind it, ponds and lakes.
After a little bit of convincing we set out and went to go catch some fish!
Final score:
Andy: 3
Lauren: 0... well i DID hook something... ANDY! ha well, his backpack.
Luckily, Andy was nice enough to share some of his catches with me and let me reel them in...
He even made me hold one!
You have to hold them by their jaws and for some reason i panicked when I thought about how it couldn't breathe and when it started to flop around, I DROPPED IT IN THE DIRT.
Poor Andy had to hike down to where it fell to release it back into the water.
poor fish.
I can't wait to go again and actually catch a fish : )


No comments:

Post a Comment