Come follow Andy & I on our new blog!
just click here
: )

Music that is good


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, October 17, 2009

big big big fresno fair

Parker, Boris, Pat, Bethany, Lauren, Brendan, Lindee, Andy & I all headed over to the:
Big. BIG. big. Fresno Fair last night.
It was soo much fun : )
Sorry for the lack of a group picture, miss lindee has that in her camera.



Why Andy is the coolest: exhibit A.
helloooo camo. ha.
not to mention to not so apparent deer head on his shirt.



the cows were seriously trying to kill each other.
I was concerned.
mad. cow. period.


in the reptile room I FOUND A TOUCAN.
aka fruit loop mascot.
I tried to take a picture by the cage then this fine gentleman BROUGHT IT OUT : )
The first words out of reptile's man mouth were:
"Dont worry, HE BITES... but it doesnt hurt,
oh and he doesn't like girls for some reason"
hello, have you seen a toucan's beak?!
haha.



I drew a crowd from this toucan charade.
Everyone wanted to know why this bird was attacking me.


lesson learned from the day: I am not so photogenic. No candid shots for me.
They sure are fun to look at though. ha.

1 comment:

  1. umm... you are photogenic. and pretty always.
    i'm jealous of your little fair rendezvous... everyone has cool fair pictures these days except me.
    everyone: 1 vs. dani: 0

    ReplyDelete