Come follow Andy & I on our new blog!
just click here
: )

Music that is good


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, October 15, 2009

sometimes, i google stalk my boytriend.










because he's a STUD.


I'm honestly the LUCKIEST girl in the world.
He has the biggest heart of anyone that I have ever met.
He is sweet, caring, hilarious, brilliant, and smoking hot if you ask me ; )
Hands down the best, most genuine guy that I have ever known.
Everyone loves Andy, I just happen to love him most. : )
He even surprises me with these on a regular basis just because he knows they're my favorite.

perfection in a man.
there's nothing more that I could ask for.

1 comment:

  1. haha...funny, dustin always gets me gummi frogs or sour patch kids when he goes away hunting. ps im glad your happy, he seems like a good guy. love you. couuuusin christie

    ReplyDelete