Come follow Andy & I on our new blog!
just click here
: )

Music that is good


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

bulldogs vs cougars

On Saturday night Andy, Brian, Sergio & I went to the BYU vs Fresno State basketball game, along just about every LDS member in fresno county...


While attending BYU, I occasionally would go and cheer for my fellow cougars.
However, it was a welcome change attending a basketball game here:

notice the sunshine & palm trees?
that's how it's supposed to be...
rather than making a trip similar to this one just to get inside


Now that I'm home in Bulldog territory, I found myself rooting for FRESNO STATE.
gooo dogs : )
Does this make me a traitor?
Or does leaving BYU justify a loyalty change... ?
ps does anyone know of any BYU fans that are NOT MORMON?






1 comment:

  1. here's the deal: it doesn't matter what your blog is about because i always love it.
    & you're pretty

    ReplyDelete