Come follow Andy & I on our new blog!
just click here
: )

Music that is good


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

How to become anti-social

It's really quite simple, all you need to do is:
1) try to become a dental hygienist
2) follow this schedule

Monday: work 7-4:30

Tuesday: CHEM 8-9:30,
[drive to madera]
ANATOMY 6-8:50

Wednesday
: work 7-4:30

Thursday: CHEM 8-9:30
CHEM lab 9:30 - 12: 30
Work dental office 1-5 [drive to madera]
ANATOMY 6-8:50

Friday: work 7-4:30

Saturday:
Psychology 8:00-10:55
Sociology 11:00-1:55

I'm really "excited" to see how four sciences courses go in one semester. I'm hoping to complete all of my pre-reqs in two semesters so that I can get into a program fall of 10'.
Until then, my social life I feel like is going to be non-existent and consisting of study groups for anatomy, which is going to kill me. ahh..



thank goodness for hunting season. hopefully andy won't feel TOO neglected.

1 comment:

  1. what! andy hunts too? oh him and dustin could be such good friends!...ps i know the anti social feeling...im just getting out of it...darn busy ness

    ReplyDelete