Come follow Andy & I on our new blog!
just click here
: )

Music that is good


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, December 18, 2008

don't worry... be happy?

Today I am grateful for:
  1. a beautiful car to drive with an excellent heater and comfy seats
  2. the flashing warning light that accompanied my entire way to and from work.
  3. guys that are running in the snow that pushed my car when it got stuck in the intersection
  4. the opportunity i have to study statistics today
  5. the opportunity i had to clean up 6 piles of throwup from jacob
  6. cuddling a sick little toddler
  7. peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with banana
  8. more guys to push my car out of the snow when leaving work.
  9. my loving momma who always makes me feel better
  10. my wonderful boyfriend who always cheers me up no matter how bad things get
  11. BEING ABLE TO FLY HOME TOMORROW

1 comment: