Come follow Andy & I on our new blog!
just click here
: )

Music that is good


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Roses are reddish, violets are bluish, if it weren't for Christmas, we'd all be Jewish

MERRY CHRISTMAS
I hope you are enjoying your new barbies & socks, like me!
I absolutely love Christmas time, but it is always amazing to me how the time it takes to open presents always seems to fly by.
That is why I've devised this sneaky parent plan for my future home:
step one: wrap everything in at least 4 layers
step two: box each present in various boxes (i.e. cereal boxes, shoe boxes, x-boxs..jk)
step three: secure the seams of each present with industrial strength duct tape
step four: finish off the wrapping with a very secure bow ( with fishing line wrapped multiple times around underneath)
Mission statement: My hope is that by applying these wrapping techniques when I have my own children, that Christmas will last alllllllll day (or at least past 6:47 am).
Okay, so maybe that is a bit of an exaggeration, not to mention the whole 6:47 time dilemma. I'm pretty sure that Chris will refuse to wake up until at least eleven... Not that Chris & I are going to get married and have kids or anything... you were jumping to conclusions, huh?ha.




For Christmas, Roger got the Wii fit & I had fun doing yoga, tight rope walking, skiing, hula hooping & Kayla got a kick watching me swivel my hips trying to virtual hula hoop.

My Christmas presents were all a complete surprise! Somehow my mom knew exactly what I wanted! [She took me shopping when I got into town] I got two new pairs of jeans, a BCBG pencil skirt, perfume that Chris is in love with so hopefully that love will transfer over to me, makeup, a blazer fom anthropologie, an apron [adorable! I'll be making plenty of rolls...it's similar to the one below] also from anthropologie, socks (stocking stuff: gum, practical jokes, fake teeth, Vogue, dry erase board, a boyfriend that expands in water,... sorry chris, along with other goodies) & college money from grandma. I love Christmas! Thank you baby Jesus for sharing your birthday, and I mean that in the most respectful way.

Along with the passing of Christmas comes my new resolution:
SHAPE UP & SLIM DOWN.
that's right... I'm going to be on the covers of women's body building magazines everywhere!
okay, that's maybe a bit of an exaggeration... but I just want to get back in shape & lose some of my "falling in love pounds." Chris! It's all your fault for accepting me no matter the shape. haha jk. but seriously. In a couple of months, I will be lean mean fat grilling machine. Okay, so maybe I shouldn't steal George Foreman's taglines.. but you get the picture.
Moral of the story: MERRY CHRISTMAS. call me if you want to play barbies (actually, you'll have to call my sister.. the new Barbie is technically hers)
peace. love. happiness.



1 comment: