Come follow Andy & I on our new blog!
just click here
: )

Music that is good


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, December 22, 2008

i'm sticking to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns and syrup

I'm home. I'm home. I'm home.
wow.

I could definitely get used to my huge bed again, the unlimited supply of food, & being around the family. Although, I guess that I do sort of, okay fine, I DO miss Christopher.

The past two days have been cookie making extravaganzas. Yesterday, at Kylee's house... & today at my own. It's been so fun seeing everyone from Fresno. It seems as though nothing has changed whenever I come back & Jordan, Kara, Ky & I always end up back together...
I was in charge of decorating all of the gingerbread & I made the cutest couple in the world. Yup, you guessed it. Bearded Chris & me... with hair? haha. Look how cute Kayla & Logan are. Poor Logan woke up this morning to his face in a bowl. Throwing up is no good. Little kids around me seem to be doing that a whole lot recently.


















BEFORE I LEFT, Chris & I had our own gift exchange/ Christmas celebration. Chris got me THE most beautiful "indiana jones" purse that I have ever seen in my whole life. He handed me a big silver Nordstrom's box with a bow and everything. I had no idea what would be inside. I hadn't really told him anything that I wanted... However, I guess I mentioned that I wanted a new, really nice purse a few weeks ago. Chris went to Nordstrom's multiple times trying to pick the perfect bag. Apparantly he even named all the bags, hence "indiana jones" [junior drake- megan] and got to know the sales associates pretty well... Anyways, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. IT IS PERFECT. BUT MORE THAN THE BAG, HE IS PERFECT & WONDERFUL.



No comments:

Post a Comment