Come follow Andy & I on our new blog!
just click here
: )

Music that is good


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

feeling nauty, nautical that is...

Color Me Mine met my family today.
It was so fun to feel like I was back in ceramics again.
Even though it would have been more rewarding if I was able to throw my own bowl on a wheel, it was still a blast!
I was feeling quite nautical today and reminescant of when Chris & I went sailing, so I painted a simple sailboat on waves and added a colorful crab that will make whoever eats out of it, hopefully smile.

2 comments:

  1. Hey- check out www.seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com

    It is not a real girl who writes it- some girl made up the whole thing about the twins and the husband and all of it just to make fun of moromon girl blogs and it is hilarious!!!! its all made up. funniset thing ever. Read the one about the worst day ever. chris and i thought you would enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl your blog is so cute and fun all the time.. just like you! i miss you !!!!

    ReplyDelete